Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Baby Gift for Sweet Little Baby Ella Grace







We are so excited here (and can't wait to see some pictures - *hint**hint*) about sweet Little Ella Grace. She is the daughter of a sweet couple we know and her mother holds a very special place in our hearts. The kids and I wanted to do something special so these are the baby gifts we came up with.

Each child got a say so in the colors and ribbons. Of course if I had left it up to Chris it would have had frogs on it also :)

I think they turned out super cute and I hope her Mommy and Daddy get lots of use out of them.

1 comment:

  1. Those are very special gifts! I absolutely LOVE the name they picked for their baby girl :)

    PS...Christiana recvd her package and got her pics done last week. They turned out SUPER CUTE!!! Thank You :)

    ReplyDelete