Sunday, July 5, 2009

And off she goes... again


I jut put my oldest on the van and waved her off to Junaluska. She was so excited and though she spent all weekend telling me she didn't want to go once she was on the van she shoo'd me off. I think she will have so much fun and I can't wait to hear all about it. She will be going white water rafting for the very first time and I can just picture her face this first time seh puts her foot in that water :)

I miss her already. She just got back from girl scout camp on Friday. Next year I am going to have to plan this a little better. Of course it depends on what she decides to do. So far she has mentioned Cardiac Kids Camp, lake Stephens, Girl Scout Camp, Band camp, and Junaluska.. She only gets to pick 2 so we will see which she goes with.

I already know that my oldest son will be going to Lake Stephen's next year. This year he has hung out here with me all summer and is bored!

The little guy has kept us busy so far this summer.. with summer school and Camp Hollywood (a local day camp for dev. delayed children that is done by our Jr. Aux.) This week we have nothing and that is sounding pretty good to me. Next week is VBS so I am going to enjoy this brief break I have.

The week after VBS is Chris's Birthday so we have that to look forward too.

No comments:

Post a Comment