Monday, January 13, 2014

DIY Cleaning Wipes... Well that sounds like a fabulous idea!

It's Monday, and it's raining! Just one of those blah days that I have no interest in dragging kids out in the rain to buy Lysol wipes.
I know, I know... How in the world did I let myself run out of them? 
But I've got this... 
So I got a few supplies and made my own. 
I used some Mr.Clean and a roll of paper towels. Really it's that easy! 
I put the paper towels into a Tupperware container ( this is just a cheap one from the dollar store)
Then I poured in about 1/2 a bottle of Mr. Clean and a little water ( I wanted them really wet).
After adding the cleaner I pulled out the cardboard tube. This part has to be a little easier! It came out but in several pieces. 
I'm happy with the end result! They work great and just a fraction of the cost of the real things. 
Do you have any cleaners that you swear by? 




No comments:

Post a Comment