Thursday, January 22, 2009

What I have scheduled for today...














I have spent this morning reading the "make -it-up- as- you- go quilt blog. I think I am going to jump in next week. So watch for post about my pogress.

Today I am working on some custom etsy and ebay orders.

I am hoping to finish up a couple of pairs of bloomers for a super sweet etsy customer. I have stitched out a few samples for her to look at.

I also had a Custom order come is this morning for 2 tutu dresses so I am ready to start matching the tulle up to the color blocks I was sent.

I also will be making a pink and white tutu dress today as well as working on several tutus.

This weekend I will be at the Southaven Flea Market. I am so excited I love getting to see my friends. Many of them are like Family.

Alright I am off to work.. (and to watch last nights CSI) I will post some pictures late of my progress.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have a full day! I love your samples up there. The last one is my favorite!!! Good luck on getting everything done and enjoy the Flea Market.

    ReplyDelete